Saturday, July 31, 2010

Outfits that I have not posted

So I like being a little baby gotti in the country.
marieljuicyone
marieljuicy
After my appointment I went and got my nails done:
marielnails
marielnailsone
I had to go buy flip flops, which kind of creep me out... I am not a flip flop person I think they are rude and tacky, from Victoria's Secret so I would not ruin my Marc flats or my toes.
flipflops
The next day I went all out with fake tattoos. I look like a hooker:
IMG00087-20100722-1418
marieltattootwo
marieltattooone

Royal blue terry cloth children's matching short and short sleeve top with crown and heart print: Juicy Couture Childrens
Purse: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Flats: Marc by Marc Jacobs

Black jean style pants: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Tank top: Twenty One Nine from beacons
Pull over grey jumper: Juicy Couture
Purse: Marc by Marc Jacobs

I am acting like a princess I know.

xx

1 comment:

  1. fierce pictures I really like your necklace, but what egg-zack-lee is it??? It look's really cool.

    ReplyDelete

Back to TOP