Saturday, June 26, 2010

Rooftop with Ludvig

Ludvig has the most lovely rooftop. It has the best view of Manhattan. I have been up there during all of the seasons and I have to say that Summer at night time is one of the best times to be up there. Well... I cannot actually say that without mentioning Spring in the early morning or when it has snowed loads during Winter... I do not know why but I feel guilty because all seasons on the rooftop are lovely. Even more pleasant than the view from the rooftop (during any season) is being on the rooftop with Ludvig, so I was not so surprised to find two lovers nestled under a blanket when we opened the door during this 4 am adventure. We both felt a little embarrassed and headed to the other side.

Despite how delightful the rooftop really is, I do not think I could sleep up there. If you were to look at the floor in the day time you would feel the same I think, there is so much broken glass! I could not stop peering over at them, I even think I saw the girl putting on her panties!

I was fully dressed:
IMG_7574
IMG_7575
IMG_7585
IMG_7577
Top: Vintage jacket
Pants: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Purse: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Shoes:Christian Louboutin
'M' letter necklace: Juicy Couture
Best friend necklace: Juicy Couture
Other necklace: David Yurman
Earrings: Juicy Couture

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP