Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Drank

Just got back from Vermont. Ludvig came to visit for the weekend and therefore had a friend on the train (yay!). When we went to pick him at the train stop in this middle of no where town we found an antique store where I bought a vintage silk Chanel shirt for $3.50. What a steal! Now I am getting my hair done at a salon called Avalon on Christopher Street, It is my second visit. It is a completely anxiety free place with excellent service and a calming interior. Hopefully I will look more blonde after this appointment!

Also, I need to try some Drank (thanks Jilly for the pic from Dallas where it is normal to see it...jealous!) And I need to find a place in the city that sells it.

Xx


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP