Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

Night 3.
This was our Halloween. Dmitri and I were 'Dubstep' doctor and nurse. A nurse is kind of my alter ego. Sam and Erin were candy stripers. It excites me because it reminds me of how my mother was a candy striper when she was younger and liked to jump in the elevators when traveling between floors.
One of my favorite pictures of the night:
I even got to see Nils! He was kind enough to let me borrow his jacket.
I made a goal to not dress as a huge hoe this year. It failed.
After getting locked out of Sam's apartment, when we finally got in Jillian put on a pair of Sam's pants because she decided not to wear a coat out!? I also love how she has a glow stick between her boobs. It's symbolic of all the glow sticks we got that night.
Me changing back into the Marc flannel. I think this mainly has to do with the fact that I actually wanted to be Kurt Cobain for Halloween. Oh well.
Either way, I had a fun Halloween. I miss Vermont already.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP