Friday, August 14, 2009

Ballade de melody nelson

Lately I have been taking loads of night drives. It is one of my favorite things to do. I like to drive by houses that I used to spend a lot of time in but never do anymore.

last week it mostly rained.
I spent my time lying in bed and finally finishing To Kill a Mockingbird.

The sun finally came out. I have been going on loads of walks. I love seeing the sun through the leaves of the trees. I also have been spending loads of time with Erin. When we are not watching really bad TV or spilling flax seeds all over the kitchen (my fault).... we are taunting random cats and slipping around on sunscreen that is on the floor (my fault too).
Now I am off to the mountains for a little family time, even the grandparents will be there! I am a little anxious that there will be loads of spiders in the cabin. I will probably be upping my Simply Sleep dosage. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP